Monday, June 16, 2014

Naughty Paris: A Lady's Guide to the Sexy City

Feeling naughty? Check out the Kickstarter campaign for the upcoming release of "Naughty Paris: A Lady's Guide to the Sexy City" by Heather Stimmler-Hall & Kirsten Loop.

In fact, even if you're not naughty, this is a great guide to the sexy City of Light:

Naughty Paris is a classy and elegant guide for ladies, not a vulgar sex manual. It’s an invitation to discover the many sensual delights of the City of Light, from food and fashion to culture and cabarets. We believe being naughty starts with giving yourself permission to indulge in whatever makes you feel sexy, beautiful, and alive, even if that simply means treating yourself to a glass of Champagne at a fancy bar, wearing lingerie that makes you blush, or enjoying hotel room service in bed all day with your sweetheart.

You can contribute to the Kickstarter campaign at various levels, and in return receive awesome stuff like the ebook, printed book, signed copies of the printed book, tour packages, and more!


I have my own signed copy of the first edition of "Naughty Paris" and can attest to its awesomeness, even though I started having kids before I had a chance to get out and do many of the suggestions in the book. Not that you can't have fun or be sexy once you have kids, just that for me, having two kids under two is really kicking my ass!

So, check out the campaign, share it on Facebook, tweet about it, buy a book as a gift - do what you feel like! But hurry - the campaign ends July 8, 2014!

Disclosure: I met Heather Stimmler-Hall through her support of SOS Help, an organization I volunteer for. She's a great chick and I recommend buying her guide book and checking out her Kickstarter campaign simply because it's great, not because I get anything out of it (other than the satisfaction of supporting a fellow author).

Vicki Lesage, Author